The Complete Covid Compliance Solution - and remarkable value
I’m frequently contacted by people who have products and services of relevance to my clients. For over 25+ years I have maintained a policy that I do not accept introducers fees or commissions – I simply broadcast and comment on good ideas.
We have just launched our brand new COVID-support service: 'Safe Practice: The New Normal' which I think may/would be of great benefit to your clients. It is designed to help practices continue to navigate the minefield that COVID continues to present.
* 12 essential COVID-19 related policies and protocols
* 6 essential risk assessment templates for clinicians, practice team members, patients and the practice
* An infection control audit that has been updated to include COVID
* A COVID practice compliance audit plus remote assistance to complete it from an experienced Practice Advisor
* Access for the whole team to all 32 online Apolline training courses, including specific COVID courses
* Remote support and coaching in the CQC's Transitional Monitoring Approach (TMA) plus comprehensive guidance on how to answer the CQC's questions
* Reliable advice on the ever-changing Test and Trace requirements
* Email and telephone support
All policies, protocols and training courses will be updated as things change and evolve and updates are all included in the service.
The benefits are:
* Reassurance for practices that they are always working to the most up to date guidance (our experience is that many aren't)
* An easy means of providing evidence of compliance should the need arise
* The convenience of having everything you need in one easy to access place
* Peace of mind knowing there is always someone on the end of an email or the phone to help with anything practice team members are not sure about or someone to talk to when it all gets too much.
The service is subscription-based and is £99.00/month (inclusive of VAT) and there is a minimum term of just 6 months, which we think represents great value.
We have had a lot of requests for this service so we hope it will be what practices are looking for.
An added benefit is that the package includes access to all our training courses at a time when many dentists may be trying to squeeze in a few more hours verifiable CPD ahead of the GDC deadline of 31st December."
Chief Executive Officer
m: 07747 005625