We are back on 15th December 2021 at 18:30 (UK time) with the latest in the series of live and free webinars presented by Align Education.
The tag line:
"How general practitioners can, and should, harness the power of digitalisation for their everyday practice."
Our guest speakers are Dr Michaela Sehnert (DE) and Dr Joshua Austin (USA).
Who should attend?
General Dental Practitioners and teams, considering adopting a first intraoral scanner into your practice, or re-evaluating how to grow your practice with digital, or maximize the value of your existing scanner.
Our guest speakers will be sharing their experience, example cases and practical advice for the benefit of general practitioner colleagues evaluating their next steps in digital dentistry.
Key topics for this event include:
· A day in the life - A real-world look at how the intraoral scanner is applied to daily general practice
· Invisalign and beyond - enabling your restorative practice and driving ROI with an iTero Intraoral Scanner
· Transforming conversations – with existing and new patients
· The everyday case – The impact of digitalization on Crown, Implant cases
· Creating your digital plan - Guidance for initiating, rationalizing, and deploying your digital strategy across your practice.
This event will be presented in ENGLISH language, with live translation options for FRENCH, ITALIAN, GERMAN, SPANISH, POLISH & RUSSIAN.