Wednesday 28 June, 7:30pm CEST (6:30pm UK time)
Duration 90 mins
Guest Speakers: Dr Henriette Lerner & Dr Dimitar Filtchev
Moderation: Chris Barrow
The digital dentistry technologies currently available are revolutionizing how we treat patients.
So how do they impact implant-based full mouth restorations?
What is the best way to adopt these technologies?
How can we digitize workflows and treatment methods?
What are pros and cons of the digital tools available and how do they drive improved outcomes?
In this episode of the Digital Excellence Series, our guest speakers will share their extensive experience in the application of digital tools and processes.
Illustrated using clinical cases, Dr Lerner and Dr Filtchev will take you through the digital workflows involved – from diagnosis, design, and implant planning to final delivery of full mouth rehabilitations.
Topics for this session:
• Scan and plan – How the digital impression is the building block for an efficient and accurate treatment workflow
• Exploring associated digital tools and how best to use them – from Smile Design to virtual wax-up
• Precision and placement – digital planning and implant placement
• Digital design and production – options and opportunities for the temporary and creation of final restorations
• Tips and best practices. Valuable insights into how to resolve typical challenges
Unlock the power of digital with expert knowledge and practical advice on how a digitalized approach to full mouth rehabilitation can be accurate, predictable, repeatable and provide great treatment outcomes.
This event will be presented in ENGLISH language, with live translation options for FRENCH, ITALIAN, GERMAN, SPANISH, POLISH and TURKISH.
To ensure best experience, we recommend to update your Zoom software.
Please note, for this event we do not provide certification of participation, CE credits or Invisalign advance/advantage points.
Register by following this link: