Wednesday 29 November, 2023
7:30pm CET (6:30pm UK time),
Duration 90 mins
Prof Falk Schwendicke,
Dr Ingo Baresel
Moderation: Chris Barrow
Don't miss this opportunity to stay informed of dentistry's digital evolution. We will share a fundamental understanding of AI and the new wave of intelligent diagnostic tools designed to advance the way you diagnose, treat and care for patients.
WATCH THE 01:37 INTRO VIDEO - HERE
In this session we will explore:
• Myth busting - from big data to diagnostics, how AI really works
• Applications for digital in diagnostics in everyday dentistry
• How to harness digital diagnostics today to benefit your dentistry
• Seeing is believing with the digitally driven patient experience
• Predictive, preventive and personalised - understanding where digital will take dentistry
We are pleased to host Prof Falk Schwendicke and Dr Ingo Baresel who will guide and empower you to advance your understanding of digital dentistry today.
This event will be presented in ENGLISH language, with live translation options for FRENCH, ITALIAN, GERMAN, SPANISH, POLISH and TURKISH.
To ensure translation access, we recommend to update your Zoom software.
Please note, for this event we do not provide certification of participation, CE credits or Invisalign advance/advantage points.