There have been a couple of central themes about my client meetings in December (the last two of which will take place today – woo!).
- feedback that 2017 has been a great year for business – clients sharing stories of growth in sales and profitability;
- feedback that their 2018 goals are focused on stability and consistency in business, with a focus on improving their personal balance.
Part of my job is to spot trends, in business and in life.
The 2018 trend is around:
- Self – to be more careful and more mindful;
- Family – to invest quality time with them;
- Financial – to create peace of mind and more realistic drawings from the business (many of my clients don’t pay themselves enough for what they do);
- Social – to arrange more time with soulmates;
- Physical – to improve exercise, nutrition, sleep and general well-being;
- Intellectual – to read better books, rediscover music, return to creative hobbies, learn new things;
- Spiritual – to find those moments where there are no ear-buds, no notifications, no task lists – moments when you can become enraptured by “now”.
My clients aren’t just business machines – they have lives as well.
My effectiveness as a trainer, coach and mentor can be measured in many more ways than just bottom line profit.
Between now and New Year, you may have a few moments to think about your personal goals for next year – the attached may be helpful in getting that ball rolling.