Wednesday 6 April, 2022
Start 7:30 pm CET (6:30 UK)
Duration 90 mins
This event is designed to guide orthodontists considering, or in the process of establishing their practice digital practice with an intraoral scanner.
Our specially invited speakers are Orthodontists representing different stages of the digital adoption curve.
Dr Pedro Monteiro - Portugal
Dr Ebru Cetinkaya Tokmak - Turkey
Dr Matteo Di Gioia - Italy
They will share how practice digitisation has provided them the opportunity to work smarter, not harder, while positively impacting patient experience, practice growth and their work-life balance.
In this session, we shall explore:
• What does a contemporary digitised practice look like?
• Guidance for new starters - what can I expect to achieve, and how soon?
• The impact of digitising a long-established orthodontic practice
• How digital is fundamental for a new orthodontic practice
• How the visually enabled experience will transform your patient conversations
• Particular advantages of the iTero scanner for Invisalign treatments and beyond
• Digitally driven Diamond status – the pathway for Invisalign practice development
Complete the short form below, to book your seat to join us on April 6 for this live, online session.
Short intro video (3 minutes) HERE
This event will be presented in ENGLISH language, with live translation options for FRENCH, ITALIAN, GERMAN, SPANISH, POLISH, TURKISH.
To ensure translation access, we recommend to update your Zoom software.
Please note, for this event we do not provide certification of participation, CE credits or Invisalign advance/advantage points.