Stuart Thomson is a partner in Brite Dental who own 6 practices in Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Before joining Brite Dental, Stuart spent his whole career either working in the restaurant or the hotel industry, and because of this has brought many innovative ideas and strategies to his dental business. Stuart is simply a gem and shares so many ideas on this podcast that will help improve your turnover and profits. Have a big pad and pen ready – you will need them!
On this podcast you will discover:
- The four unique pillars they have installed into their business to allow for significant growth in their practices
- The importance of creating a world class patient journey which has led to the enrolment of over 4,500 patients in 2018, all by word of mouth
- Their intensive and unique recruitment policy, which means they recruit only the highest calibre of people within their practices
- Why Christmas bonuses don’t work and what to do instead
- The importance of team training and the real bottom line results it can bring to the business
And much more!
Contact Chris and Ashley
You can listen to the podcast episodes using your favourite player or where we publish them on Libsyn. You can also catch the latest episode here on my blog (below) and over on Ashley Latter’s website as well. To listen to each episode as we release them, be sure to subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play.
If you use an iPhone and want to have an easier method to keep up with the podcast episodes, we recommend using an app on your phone called Downcast. The great thing about Downcast is the ability to listen to podcasts directly on your phone or computer as the episodes are released. If you use an Android phone, we recommend Pocket Player.
Episode Length: 51 minutes 33 seconds
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you enjoyed the podcast, please visit the podcast website or iTunes store and subscribe. Please do consider rating the podcast on iTunes and write a short review for us. Writing a review helps us get the word out about our podcast.