I’m working with two very contrasting clients at the moment.
Client A is at the beginning of her coaching journey:
- working 5.5 days a week clinically;
- 15-minute appointments;
- 40-50 patients per day;
- no time to treatment plan;
- no time to work ON the business;
- team run off their feet;
- post-grad – what’s that?
- little time off;
- holidays an infrequent dream;
- constantly exhausted;
- average daily gross £900.
Client B is at the end of the current phase of his coaching journey:
- working 3.5 days a week clinically;
- diary zoned with at least one 4-hour appointment every clinical day;
- average 6 patients per day;
- 1.5 days a week to treatment plan and work ON the business;
- team motivated and organised;
- a world-class Practice Manager who “owns” the operational side of the business;
- delivering Dental Health Reviews in tandem with his hygiene team;
- apprentice dentist successfully in place;
- post-grad – a lifelong learner;
- plenty of time off and holidays;
- energised and healthy;
- average daily gross £3,000.
Whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your circumstances, you can choose to be like A or B.
People like me help you to get there faster.