Your survival guide through the uncharted territory of tomorrow's business landscape
In January 2018, I’m going back on the road for the first time in 10 years, delivering a workshop and coaching programme that I guarantee will accelerate the growth of those practices attending.
I’ve had (and continue to have) the pleasure of working with some of the leading practices in the UK, Ireland and around the world and I want to pass on the best ideas in the business of dentistry to more independent practice owners over the next 10 years.
Whether you are a start-up or established, single or multiple site, GDP or specialist referral practice – this programme will make a huge difference – I know it because 2017 has been a year of growth for my existing clients.
I’m looking for 40 dental practice owners who want 2018 to be a momentous year for their personal and professional development and who want their management teams to be the best in the business.
The key words associated with this programme will be KNOWLEDGE and ACCOUNTABILITY.
- I’ll be delivering full-day, quarterly workshops in 3 locations
- Central London – maximum 15 practices
- Manchester – maximum 15 practices
- Central Scotland – maximum 10 practices
- Attendance by owners, managers (business/clinic/front desk/marketing) and TCO’s
- A year-long curriculum focused on the philosophies of Profitable Dental Practice and The E-Myth Dentist and my 20 years of dental business coaching (copies of both books will form part of your workshop material) PLUS all updated to reflect current market trends:
- Constructing your business vision
- Low cost internal marketing for new patients
- How to deliver a remark-able patient experience
- Understanding money and numbers in the business of dentistry
- How to make your associates profitable
- The treatment planning process and presentation
- Leadership, management and team-building
- Personal organisation and time management
- Each workshop will include printed workbooks, self-assessment tools, spreadsheets, templates, protocols and infographics
- All workshops will be relevant for CPD purposes
- You and your managers will complete a monthly progress report that will identify key achievements in the areas of:
- The Patient Experience
- Overall Strategy
- As your coach, I will hold you and your managers accountable for completion of the report and will give feedback and direction each time
- Your managers will complete a weekly tracker, in which they identify key achievements during the week and objectives for the following week
- As your coach, I will hold your managers accountable for completion of the tracker and will give feedback and direction each time
- Throughout the programme year, you and your managers will have unlimited access to me as business coach, via email and Skype/Facetime as required
- I will act as a trainer, consultant, coach and mentor to you and your managers, holding myself responsible for making 2018 an outstanding year of progress for you and your business
Programme members (owners and managers) will have access to The Coach Barrow Tribe – a private Facebook Group which already has 300+ members and is populated ONLY by Coach Barrow clients (and their managers) past and present – in that group we have already and continue to share ideas, templates, spreadsheets, marketing collateral and Q&A threads – a place where you can ask questions and get rapid answers from your peers.
At each workshop, you will meet with colleagues at various stages of business development – I want the workshops to be relevant for those who may be just starting out on their ownership journey (opening or buying their first practice), those who have established businesses and are looking to break through a glass ceiling and those who have ambitious growth plans and want to create a dynamic environment in which their managers can survive and thrive.
The year-long programme (January to December) will require an investment of just £600 pcm (inclusive of VAT) per dental business.
I want Coach Barrow to become the lowest-paid full-time team member in your business for 2018 – making the biggest difference.
Your investment will include attendance at the workshops, all marketing collateral, monthly reporting, weekly tracking and all daily coaching.
The investment will include 2 free places at each workshop, additional attendees will require a further investment of £75 per head (inclusive of VAT).
Locations and Dates of workshops
|Quarter 1||Monday 22nd January||Tuesday 30th January||Monday 15th January|
|Quarter 2||Monday 16th April||Monday 30th April||Thursday 12th April|
|Quarter 3||Monday 9th July||Wednesday 11th July||Wednesday 18th July|
|Quarter 4||Monday 1st October||Wednesday 3rd October||Thursday 11th October|
Final locations TBA but will be chosen for easy access by air, rail and road.
If you cannot make the quarter date at your usual location – feel free to transfer to an alternative location and meet new clients.
I’ll be holding 2 weekend retreats for clients in 2018 and members of the Extreme Business 2018 workshop programme will be offered a 30% discount on the usual investment – representing a saving of £720 inclusive of VAT. (p.s. you can read below what one of the clients at my recent retreat had to say afterwards) Should you require an on-site visit for coaching and/or team training (full day), members of the Extreme Business 2018 workshop programme will be offered a 30% discount on the usual investment – representing a saving of £600 inclusive of VAT.
If at any time during the 12-month programme, you feel that the journey is not right for you or that you are not getting the value you require, you can exit the programme and I will refund your previous month’s fees – no questions asked.
We will take a common-sense approach where two practices apply to join the programme who are in close geographical proximity – this will vary according to population density. In the case of genuine overlap, a first come, first served rule will apply.
What to do next?
To reserve your place on the Extreme Business 2018 with Coach Barrow programme, I will require a deposit of £600 inclusive of VAT that will be offset against your January fee – all future fees will then be collected on the first of the month by Direct Debit or GoCardless only.
Additional workshop delegate fees will be collected online before the event.
To register your interest and request a deposit invoice (or if you have any questions) – simply email me at email@example.com quoting “Extreme Business” in the subject line.
Why not take action NOW to make 2018 a year to remember for growth, confidence, innovation and management development – why not just do firstname.lastname@example.org