The main purpose of a daily huddle is to identify those patients coming to the end of a course of (probably cosmetic) treatment (EOT) and who are emotionally primed to become advocates for your practice.
This morning I’m offering a free download called “The End of Treatment Protocol” – a simple reminder and checklist of the key conversation points with that delighted patient:
- do we have your email address and permission to add you to our newsletter database?
- may we hand over 3 of our business cards?
- can we take an Instagram “selfie”?
- have you checked in on Facebook?
- would you please write a Google/Facebook/other review?
- is it possible to collect a written or video testimonial?
- we would like to explain the benefits of our membership plan.
A reminder – not all of these questions for every EOT patient – a conversation about which of these requests will be made and by whom.
The download is intended as an aide-memoire for those involved in the EOT conversation.