In this podcast, Chris and Ashley interview Carol Somerville Roberts, who is the principal of Evolve Dentistry in Bristol
She opened the practice nearly 10 years ago as a squat and today she has a flourishing business employing 17 people.
This interview is absolutely full of gems and will inspire and motivate you. Please have a pen and paper ready to take lots of notes.
You will discover,
- The lengths that Carol took to recruit new patients into her practice’s, even handing out leaflets in her local supermarket
- The two biggest business mistakes she made setting up her practice
- The environment she has created and why it has worked so well
- The four-word banner that has brought her a ton of brand new patients to her practice off the street
- The bonus structure has put into place that inspires her team to new levels of performance
- The importance of celebrating our wins
- How she recruits her team, a little clue, very rarely does she recruit people who have worked in dental Practices before.
- The importance of values and the ACT Principal she has in stored into her team.
AND SO MUCH MORE.
You can listen to the podcast episodes using your favorite player or where we publish them on Libsyn. You can also catch the latest episode here on my blog and over on Ashley Latter’s website as well. To listen to each episode as we release them, be sure to subscribe via iTunes, Sticher or Google Play.
If you use an iPhone and you want to have an easier method to keep up with the podcast episodes, we recommend using an app on your phone called Downcast. The great thing about Downcast is the ability to listen to podcasts directly on your phone or computer as the episodes are released. If you use an Android phone, we recommend Pocket Player.
Episode Length: 55 minutes 46 seconds
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you enjoyed the podcast, please visit the podcast website and subscribe. Please consider rating the podcast on iTunes and write a short review for us. Writing a review helps us get the word out about our podcast.